Saturday, February 17, 2007

I see that bitch Hillary read my blog and changed her tune.

Bitch.

Maybe next I should write about that he-man slut-bucket John "I didn't know she was a hooker" McCaine.

Anyway, back on the topic du jour. Gutless DLC fucks and the unutterably illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq and the continuing debacle of occupation.

What the fuck does it take? Will no one give a shit until THEIR OWN PERSONAL FUCKSPAWN DIE?

"Oh, my! We can't just abandon the Iraqi people! Oh!"

Right. We simply MUST continue bombing them, torturing them, and shooting them. What sort of moronic logic dictates that we can't leave Iraq? It might make some slight sense if there had been even the tiniest of decent reasons for the invasion, but there were none. Yes, Congress-persons like Hillary (and MANY others) look fucking stupid for buying that shit and voting for the invasion (multiple times), but hey, life is like that. You fuck up, apologize, clean up the mess and move on.

I haven't seen anything more than the fuck up.

Oh, and no, there is not one fucking reason why we can't just yank our incredibly stupid troops right the fuck back out of Iraq in the very same "shock and awe" manner in which they fucking arrived.

"Oooh! He said the troops are stupid!"

Yes, I did. Speaking as a fifteen year veteran of the infantry myself, I'm telling you straight up, willing participation in an illegal war is stupid. Torturing people is stupid. Raping the local schoolgirls is stupid. Shooting wounded enemies in the head from six inches away is stupid. Shooting wounded enemies with 30mm chain guns after they are already down is a war crime, which is also stupid. Beyond stupid. It's contemptible.

Not that you care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home