Friday, February 16, 2007

Other Corporate Fucktards

Hillary or Some Rethuglofascist To Be Named Later?

Is there a difference? Yes, of course there is. Hillary isn't quite the shit-swilling moron that one has to be in order to rationalize being a Rethuglofascist in this day and age. But she is still pro-corporate. She is still pro-war. She is still a part of the problem, in my exquisitely humble opinion.

I'm not sure you people get it, but I am not one of the tactical Kossacks that is stuck in the mire of small-unit maneuvering to achieve some short-term goal. I am not absorbed in the minutia of day-to-day parliamentary squabbling. I despise that shit.

What I do have is decades of thinking and reading about what people do and why they do it. I understand who runs my country, and it isn't the little old ladies who vote regularly. It most assuredly isn't people like me. Those who run my country are amoral corporate fucktards, not to put too fine a point on it. They are the ones who control the uncounted (and unaccounted for) billions, no, trillions of dollars of corporate cash flows, directing that unearned largesse into the "campaign" funds of the various and sundry lick-spittle toadies (like Joe Biden) who will roll over in a femptosecond to knob whatever clique of money-loving ass-maggots is dangling the dollar-carrot in front of his Pavlovian ass.

And Hillary is one of them. She, like Bill before her, is a DLC Democrat. Which is simply another way of labeling a corporate whore.

I'm sure she's a nice person. I'm sure she dresses well and keeps immaculate house , but look at where she raises money. Not from me. Not from people like me. She gets her money the old fashioned way, by whoring to the corporate elite who have already shown that they do not even consider working people to be human. How many children of Exxon executives do you suppose have died in Iraq? Zero would be an excellent guess.

So, really, is Hillary any better than, oh, say Saint John McCain? Senator "I can't knob Bush long enough or hard enough or publically enough even though he called my child a bastard by a black woman in South Carolina and I haven't spine enough to call him on that shit" McCain? Or the cousin-marrying, mistress-fucking-in-the-governors-mansion Rude Judy Guiliani? Please. Or Newt "I divorce all my cancer-patient bitch wives while they are still recovering from cancer surgery before they notice my banging the latest in a long series of mistresses in my limo while parked in the Congressional Parking Garage" Gingrich? No, not really. She just pretties up the corporate control of our government.

I'm like this: The rich fucktards who own and run the government deserve no camouflage. The TV-watching idiots of America need to get the message that they themselves are partly responsible for this shit and they need to Wake The Fuck Up (tm). Dressing up this kind of governmental/corporate abuse to make it a bit prettier and easier to swallow is simply not a part of my agenda. I'd rather have the naked and unadored ass-fucking of America continue until there is not a single soul here who lacks understanding of the situtation or their responsibility for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home