Friday, February 16, 2007

Lets talk about corporate fascists.

We have the "new" Blogger. Can I keep my old login and password? Well, no. I now have to bare my soul to Google. Yes, Google. The same company that sucks Chinese government dick. The same company that would sell me out to the Rethuglofascist motherfuckers in something less than a nanosecond. That Google. I do not care for Google. More specifically, I have zero respect for the corporate thugs who run Google (and every other corporation in the world).

Here's a sweet detail. I'm Neil Bitch, right? Says so at the top. So, following the unavoidable dictates of the Blogger fascists, I have to sign up for some ass-swilling Google account. Can't NOT do it and maintain my blog. Assholes. So, I sign up and I want my login, neil_bitch. Can't have it. Can't even have neil.bitch. Nope. But I can have fascistlover. Does that tell you anything? Told me everything I needed to know about these bastards.

So, the corporate geniuses at Google have determined that some little old ladies in Peoria would be outraged if they had to read the word "bitch" but wouldn't even turn a hair if they read "fascist lover." I despise these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home